Tuesday 4 June 2013

Jelssievision

Oh yeah I forgot - a couple of posts ago I told you I went to brunch with Jess and Elsie and filmed the results. Well I finished editing it yesterday! I love these girls and their ramblings. I won't embed the video here, but point you to their site cos I know they like looking at the analytics. Go forth and watch.

It's a longish video at almost 10 mins, but it's gentle and pleasant and you'll learn about what makes a good chai, hear Jess use the word 'feeble' (which should be used more, I think), and learn how to create the perfect forkful of food (including 'green stuff' and 'red stuff').

I hope to shoot more of these, to get practice at film making and editing and stuff. And also to have fun with most excellent friends, which is the main point.

2 comments :