Thursday 13 May 2004

iWaiting

i feel like calvin, waiting for his propeller beanie. wish i could find that strip online to show you, i'll have a hunt around...it just sums up the agony of waiting for my ipod to arrive.

i know, i know, waa, get over it, etc. but having made the ridiculously unnecessary financial leap and actually buying the damn thing, it would be nice to hold it in my hand and feel that, perhaps, i was justified in buying it. because, of course, it's going to fulfil my every desire, give me complete contentment and mean that i never lust after another piece of electronic gadgetry again.

sheesh. i'm so gullible.

3 comments :

  1. well at least it's official

    BTW you need to join blogger in order to post now!??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes i know - didn't you already point that out earlier? it's a different comments system, attached to blogger. previously the comments were via another site, linked to blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh soz ... maybe i did as anonymous

    umm i tried to join a couple times and then got sick of it 'cause I needed a bloggerr site ... now I have one :P

    BTW
    www.isketch.net
    its fun

    ReplyDelete