Tuesday 15 February 2005

i really shouldn't read karen's blog


it makes for excellent procrastination.

but this quiz is excessively diverting. here is what my results show:

:: M A R I A N N E ::

You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a little too vocal in your honesty. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.

how did they know? :)

(i did say i would have jennifer ehle play me, but i could cope with kate winslet...)

2 comments :

  1. OMG!! So am I?!?!? (I wanted Emma Thompson to play me!)

    And I always thought being constant meant that you ate bran every morning.

    oh well must be off ... those cucumber sanwiches don't cut the crusts off themselves you know - I'll have to get Jess the house girl onto it.

    Ms Fotheringay-Snootybotbot

    PS: Jane Orztin makes me want to go listen to Punk music as loud as I can

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, dear one, i must have you to tea!

    maybe we could start a jane austen punk band.

    ReplyDelete