Monday 18 April 2005

don't patronise me

GUH. Just had the most irritating conversation with a woman who was calling from what sounded like the other side of the universe who officiously announced she wanted to speak to the business manager (first warning bell), then wouldn't say what it was about (second warning bell) and then when i wouldn't put her through until she told me what it was about she said very rudely "I've already told you, it's about a business proposal, so just put me through to him, okay?" (incessant clamouring of bells and a rising red rage) I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE WHO TREAT ME LIKE AN IDIOT JUST BECAUSE I ANSWERED THE PHONE. even if i was the receptionist (which i'm not, we don't have one) doesn't give her the right to speak to me like that, particularly when she's just spruiking for business that we don't need and trying to imply that she has a close business relationship with my boss when i know full well that she's just a time waster.

had great delight in hearing howard tell her to get lost. (well he was much more polite than that, but very firm)

No comments :

Post a Comment