Friday 15 November 2013

Announcing: the Spire Market



You know how I love a project, right? And you know how I'm prone to impulsive and crazy ideas, yeah? Well here's one for you - I'm setting up a market with Sammi. In less than a month.

Thankfully we know some amazingly talented and crafty folk who have wonderful things to sell. I'm going to have bags and purses for sale, as well as other gifty things (like the bath salts I mixed up tonight - let me tell you my skin feels amazing after a soak with them!). Sammi will definitely have her beautiful handmade cards and paper crafty things, and might also have some of her delightful dolls for sale.

I'm also excited about a few of the other stall holders who are coming on board. I'll tell you more about them when they're all confirmed. But I will say that there will be lots of delicious treats and lovely things to buy for Christmas presents.

So make sure you put it in your diary and tell everyone you know about it! It's going to be great!

The Spire Market
Wild Street Church Hall - cnr Wild and Hinkler Sts, Maroubra
Saturday 7 December
10am - 4pm

No comments :

Post a Comment