Saturday 25 January 2014

creative inspiration and...massage?

I spent this afternoon with Sammi and Karen, and we watched some talks from last year's Big Hearted Business conference. Oh there was gold in them thar hills.

I need to think and process more about what we watched before I write about it, but suffice it to say I'm inspired to grab onto the creative entrepreneurial ideas that have been percolating in my head lately and try to make a go of it.

It may not seem related, but it is: I have just enrolled in an Introductory Massage course at the Australian College of Massage to see whether I'd like it enough to do a Certificate IV. You may wonder what that has to do with anything, but it's all part of my plan. My serene, relaxing plan. Bwa ha ahhh.

I'll explain later.

No comments :

Post a Comment