Thursday 21 October 2010

vitamins

I keep meaning to say that I have noticed something recently that is kind of a 'duh' realisation.  Although I have been taking multivitamins on and off for a few years, I had recently stopped for a while, simply because I ran out and couldn't afford to buy more at the time.  Over this most recent vitamin hiatus I had gone through a bit of a mood slump.

I started taking them again a couple of weeks ago, and I have to say that they have made such a difference to my mood and how I feel physically.  I know with a lot of those sorts of things it can be hard to tell whether they work or not ("where do we get these placebos?!!!") but in this case, Swisse Women's Ultivite is doing me lots of favours.

So note to self - vitamins are worth the cost.

No comments :

Post a Comment