Wednesday 9 February 2011

Newness

I'm lying awake when I would dearly love to be sleeping. The problem is my brain is running a million miles an hour and I'm having trouble switching it off. I think i might have fed it too much today...

Had my first Greek class at college and loved it! I even eagerly did my revision this evening and downloaded some iPhone apps to help me study. I seem to have fully embraced the nerdishness of pursuing language.

And now I can't go to sleep. I have letters of the alphabet and random bits of vocab scrolling across my mind, like a news ticker on TV. You'd think it would help, but it's starting to get annoying. Like a news ticker on TV.

Okay brain, I'll do you a deal. Let me go to sleep and I'll give you more Greek tomorrow. How does that sound?

No comments :

Post a Comment