Saturday 2 March 2013

And then I went shopping.

I went to Paddington markets while waiting for mum who was visiting a friend nearby. I wanted to buy a necklace. Well I did. I also got two tops and a dress.

What an unexpectedly great shopping day! My sizes were there. I didn't have to fight with crowds. My choice was fairly narrowed as half the stalls were closed, given the bucketing rain. I was very efficient too, doing all this in half an hour.

Then I thought I'd better go sit in the car before I bought anything else.

(I don't know how to stand when modelling clothes. It's really quite an awkward thing to do.)

1 comment :

  1. New clothes are SOOOO GOOD. I forgot how nice it is to bring something new home and feel like a different person, and also have something to combine with old clothes that have become boring. It can be so revitalising. I really have to stop now.

    ReplyDelete