Wednesday 18 January 2012

in the meantime

So I'm still unemployed. But I am feeling much more calm about it than I was at the time of the last post.

I have actually had an interview, and will be having the second round of interviews for that job later this week! So that's exciting. And I've applied for a couple of things.

In the meantime, I'm trying to keep moving forward, even if it's only a tiny step at a time.

Tupperware stuff is actually going pretty well. [book me for a party] I mean, I'm not smashing amazing targets or anything (yet?), but I've had a steady number of demos to do [book me for a party] and even if this doesn't turn out to be something I'm going to do long-term, [book me for a party] I'm amassing a pretty cool collection of Tupperware I'll get to keep at the end. It's actually really fun, to be honest, and I hope I can make a good go of it.

No, there were no subliminal messages in that last paragraph. But if you'd like to book me for a party, you can email me at sales [at] rebeccajee.com.

I've also started up another blog to show off things I've made! I was looking at my bags and crocheted bits and pieces and thinking that I do achieve things, even if they're not big, flashy things. Making a bag is fantastic! Crocheting an animal is satisfying! Creating something out of disparate bits is such a cool ability I've been blessed with, so I thought it was time to celebrate it.

That blog is called TalulaMei. Please pay me a visit there!

No comments :

Post a Comment