Saturday 9 February 2013

washiiiii

I was very excited to get an email this week from Natalie at Creme de la Craft, telling me I'd won a competition for $100 worth of washi tape from Freckled Fawn! I had completely forgotten I'd even entered the comp, as I rarely win anything. What a wonderful email to get, and a generous prize. Thank you, Natalie and Freckled Fawn!

Washi tape is delightful, but a frivolous thing to spend money on (although since when has that mattered to a crafter?*). So having $100 to buy whatever I like was just bliss. I am so looking forward to my parcel arriving...


...and then nothing will be safe! As well as cards, I've already washi-ed my desk, the cracked fridge handle, a flash hood I just made from leftover plastic...


What else can I washi?

* when I told her about my prize, mum said, "but aren't you doing the Stash and Treasure market next week to get rid of craft stuff?" I said, "Hush. That's not the point."

No comments :

Post a Comment