Thursday 1 May 2014

BLG: Thursday


12. lying out on the deck in the crisp, cold mountain air, marvelling at the stars and thinking about life on the Starship Enterprise
13. stretching out in a big, deep bath full of steaming hot water scented with Aesop geranium leaf stuff
14. the bitter, sweet, crunch and tang of almond cherry dark chocolate clusters from Costco (and Kellie for introducing me to them)
15. the point where a piece of crochet suddenly starts to take shape into a garment
16. finding three episodes of Veronica Mars on my laptop when I thought I had nothing to watch but needed some alone down time in my room
17. walking through my front door and the cat running to greet me, her tail shivering in enthusiasm

2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your gratitude posts!! :D What great things to be thankful for!! xxx

    ReplyDelete