Tuesday 6 May 2014

BLG: Tuesday

43. laughing over ridiculous things in the lunch room at work
44. rediscovering the Chelsea Moon album I bought on iTunes and had forgotten about
45. singing with the aforementioned Ms Moon on the drive home, which helped me transcend the traffic, and marvelling at the purity of sound when human voices are perfectly in harmony
46. Lauren saying she was excited to see my car in the driveway when she arrived at growth group
47. Lauren and Anusha being startled by my age and thinking I was 30, "or 28!"
48. reading and talking about God's word with other people, and being allowed to ramble on
49. laughing over ridiculous things on the couch at growth group

PS I am going to blog about the BHB Conference, I promise, it's just I have to try and work out how to put it into words!

No comments :

Post a Comment