Friday 27 June 2014

27. My favourite blogs

I tend to read blogs on Feedly, and have them organised into groups like 'people I know', 'people I sort of know', 'people I don't know' - it's a very complex categorisation, as you can tell.

There are a bunch I subscribe to but these are the ones I will always read if something is posted:

People I know are at the top of my list, so I always read them first, and they're mostly personal blogs, sharing life, thoughts, hobbies, that sort of thing.

Sammi Betbeder - Stuff by Sammi
Karen Beilharz - /karen/
Georgina Barratt-See - To live
Georgia Poulos - Transforming Gee
Ali Payne - Something this foggy day
Rachel and Seumas Macdonald - Macdonalds in Mongolia

I don't read many fashion blogs, but my fave is Frocks and Frou Frou - I like Lili's style and what she has to say. She's body positive without banging on about it all the time.

My favourite design blog is Design Milk - they always have interesting things to look at.

My two favourite idle stuffs blogs are 22 words for random quirkiness, and The Mary Sue for more pop culture type quirkiness.

No comments :

Post a Comment