Thursday 5 June 2014

5. Three of your favourite book characters

It's funny but for this topic I can only really think of characters in children's books. Why is that?


Milly Molly Mandy - I loved these books, their gentleness, their simplicity. And MMM was just so innocent and sweet.


Tiffany Aching - Terry Pratchett's young witch-in-training is the opposite of MMM. She's tough, no nonsense and very, very practical.


Aslan - he is just awesome. The passage from the Magician's Nephew where he sings Narnia into being is one of my favourite things.

3 comments :

  1. oooh.. I used to LOVE Milly Molly Mandy!!! I have not read that Pratchett book :o and yay for Aslan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read any of Pratchett's Tiffany Aching books? I can lend them to you if you like - they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope.. I have read a few Discworld ones but not those :)

    ReplyDelete