Monday 28 July 2014

More gratitude please

I've been feeling pretty down lately, but not for any emotional reason, just because I feel completely wrung out by life at the moment. I also realised that means I've been going into myself instead of looking out and up, so it's time for some gratituding.

Today I'm grateful for

- the warm, silky, curled up cat within arm's reach on my bed
- fish and chips with mum for lunch
- the fat kookaburra and the punky cockatoos at Carss Park
- the streaky brilliant red gold sunset and how it thrilled everyone all over Sydney 
- finishing SU News and being proud of it, and so encouraged by the stories of love and faithfulness in it
- having a mother who hugs me and prays for me and makes me porridge when I'm feeling a bit crap

No comments :

Post a Comment