Tuesday 22 July 2014

Why should anyone be frightened of a hat?

Next post in the series is supposed to be on body image. I have lots of thoughts on body image as you know. But I am just too fried to write anything decent tonight.

I have mapped out my next six weeks at work and the thought of having to get through it all makes me feel a little sick. There is so much work. But only one me. And it just never seems to end. I don't know how I can go on at this pace. I think when I started at this job there was already enough work to completely fill my time. And in the two and a bit years that I've been there, it feels like it's doubled. How is that possible?

There's that quote, "how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time." Yeah, but you still have to eat an elephant. I would rather let this boa constrictor eat the elephant.

(a page from The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry)

No comments :

Post a Comment